We provide cell sorting and cytometry using a BD FACS Aria II and a Miltenyi MACS Quant. Mr. Lotz, a certified BD operator with over 17 years experience, is proficient with even the most challenging cells.
– three lasers having 9 color parameter excitation: 405nm (Violet); 488nm (Blue); 633nm (Red); 561nm (Yellow), pending.
– Samples may be received in any of the following formats:
- 1.7ml micro-centrifuge tubes,
- 12x75mm (5mL) tubes or 15mL falcon-style centrifuge tubes
- all samples can be maintained at 4°–42° C.
Sorting nozzle sizes:
- 70um; 85um; 100um; 130um
- 1- to 4-way for tubes (tube format limiting);
- 1 way to slides or dishes;
- 1 way for 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well plates via the Automated Cell Deposition Unit (ACDU).
- The sort collection device includes a cooling device (for both tubes and multi-well plates) and an aerosol management system for enhanced removal of aerosols.